Visitors Information Center Tourism Ambassador
Reports to: Executive Director
Supervisor: Visitor Information Center Services Coordinator
Hiring: 2 Positions – Immediate Start.
3 Positions – Start May 1st.
Season End: August 31st 2016, but could extend into September 2016.
Hourly Rate: $12.30/hour (minimum 24 hours per week (Monday to Sunday Shifts available)
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Assist Visitors by disseminating information about the community and its seasonal tourism offering.
- Maintain the appearance of all displays within the VCVB
- Manage the front desk email communications.
- Answering of phones and ensuring communications are disseminated efficiently.
- Check daily all Member rack cards and promotional stock.
- Ensure the VCVB is cleaned during your shift as scheduled by the Supervisor.
- Ensure daily tasks are completed and a professional dress code is maintained.
- Assist the Supervisor when assistance is needed.
- Participate in relevant meetings, attend events as directed by the Supervisor and Executive Director.
How to apply:
Drop by the Valdez Convention & Visitors Center at 309 Fairbanks Drive
Pickup an application form from the front desk