Sponsored by The Valdez Arts Council
(907) 835- 2786
The Valdez Arts Council applauds your participation in the annual Christmas Show held at the Civic Center Auditorium on Sunday, December 13th at 4:00 p.m.
1. There will be a mandatory rehearsal on Saturday, December 12th from 1:00 pm-3:00pm. Please have your act prepared and ready to go. If you do not attend you will NOT be in the show.
2. We are asking that each individual act not exceed 3 minutes in length and group routines do not exceed 5 minutes in length. We are also asking that individuals or families please limit their number of acts so that we may accommodate more performers. (i.e. families participate in one act, rather than three separate)
3. If your act uses music, CD or I-pod, we need the exact version the name and artist of your song, so that we may make one copy for the show. Please turn in with your registration.
4. All performances MUST have a holiday theme.
5. The goal of the show is to share talent of community members of all ages that is prepared and practiced, this is not a recital program.
6. Registration forms are required to be returned to Valdez Public Library by Monday, December 7th before 5:00 p.m. There is a limited amount of acts we can accept due to time constraints, first come/first serve to ensure a spot in the show.
Registration forms must be returned to the Valdez Public Library 260 Fairbanks St. on or before Monday, December 7th to be considered for the show.